THE FIVE STEP APPROACH
WHAT DO YOU WANT
- Let’s answer the most important question…..What do you really want?
- How to identify your goals?
- Understand the process of goal creation.
- What is your dream career?
- What are your skills, talents?
- What are your values?
- How to focus on goals and career development.
- What is ideal for you?
- Why a career change?
- Self employed or employee?
- Left side or right side of brain person type?
- Let’s identify your goals and tasks and make it happen
- Extensive personal experiences on goals and goal creation by the host, John Rodsett
WHERE ARE YOU NOW
- Analyze where you are presently in your career.
- Is it time for a serious re-evaluation of your career status or just a tune up?
- Need to know where you are before you get to where you want to go
- Fully identify your strengths and capabilities?
- Identify your weaknesses and plan to rectify?
- What are potential opportunities and focus on what you want?
- What threats are identified and how to deal with them.
- Lets look at some career myths
- What is success to you?
- Extensive personal experiences on career evaluation by the host, John Rodsett
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have the right tools, strategies, skills and techniques to succeed in your venture?
- Need to identify, quantify and evaluate your skills.
- Understand activity v’s accomplishment.
- Which skills are best suited to achieving your goals?
- Understand career management.
- Understand time management.
- Do you work hard and work smart?
- Are you perfect? Really ?
- What are transferable skills?
- Focus, identify and evaluate your transferable skills.
- Assess how your skills fit your future career path?
- What is required to fill the gap in your skill set?
- Extensive personal experiences on career requirements by the host, John Rodsett
HOW TO GET THERE
- How to create your own Career Roadmap.
- What is a career roadmap?
- Understand the process of identifying goal and task setting.
- Learn to identify long,medium and short term goals and tasks
- How does all the goals and tasks fit into this roadmap.
- What is required to attain your goals?
- How can social media effect your career status?
- What is required in social media career personal branding?
- How to be really effective in social media?
- Extensive personal experiences on career roadmap creation by the host, John Rodsett.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Execution – Once the career roadmap has been created, action is required.
- What is career opportunism and how to use it?
- Focus on your goals.
- How to identify your own personal career brand.
- How to maximize social media career development.
- Maximize your strengths.
- How to make your own luck?
- Lets work on how to minimize your weaknesses.
- Extensive personal experiences on what he needed to do for career change by the host, John Rodsett